Saturday 14 May 2011

PARENTING AND BEEN A PARENT

Hi
My name is Joseph Pickering

What a i usually do is wright reviews about ebooks that are for sale on the Internet but not this time,
Because i know what it is like to be a parent i think that's why i am bald lol my kids are all grown up now but the next lot are coming now the grand children.

Parents to day can get a lot more help with parenting classes & parenting magazines,Lets face it,it's not easy
raising kids in this day and age,With all the financial,Social  and family pressure that we face it's harder than
ever to be a positive parent.

I know us grand parents let the kids get away with murder but we only have them a few hours,The mothers
have them 24 hours 7 days a week and you know kids they will do anything to drive you around the bend
my daughter inlaw come to us crying she had trouble handling those sweet little children lol.

So i had a good look around the Internet,listened to people, read reviews,I come across this program you can join and talk to other mothers get advise,Yes you really can find good programs out there if you look hard
enough and read reviews.When i was looking around i read this["This is magic! After using this material my boys are like different children. They're so much more easygoing, they have stopped waking at night AND best of all my 3 year old stopped throwing tantrums in the grocery store!! I'm so happy. Thank you so much Ashley."then i found the site

So anyway i joined this site i was blown away So i told my daughter in law  it's nice to see a smile on her face
again lol,She has not got the kids under total control she will never get that you wont ether so don't expect
to but 2 weeks after showing her that site this wot she had to say [After learning about why children don't listen, and how to actually get through to them, my kids listen to me all the time now ].


Sure there is a lot of programs out there parenting classes & parenting magazines teaching you different
parenting styles if you know of one please let me no here is the link to the site LINK


To your parenting journey,
Joe Pickering

No comments:

Post a Comment